The Online Renewal Of The Scholarships For The Academic Year 2012-2013 For All The Courses Has Been Started on The Official website.
EPASS Post Metric Application Renewal Starts form July 8. and Renewal of Post Metric Application ends on August 15.
Important Points To Do at the time of renewal:
Each candidates must have to submit following documents for ePASS Scholarships Renewal 2012-13:
1. Income Certificate (affidavit) on Rs.10 Non Judicial Stamp Paper signed by the candidates and their Parents.
2. Caste Certificate is required.
3. SSC Hall Ticket Number.
4. Ration Card Number.
5. Inter Hall Ticket Number
6. Hall Ticket Number of EAMCET, PGCET, ICET, EDCET, PGECT etc.
7. Valid Bank Account Details
8. Valid and Working Email Address
9. Recent Passport Size Photograph.
Note : Income Declaration Form (INCOME AFFIDAVIT IN Rs.10/- NON JUDICIAL STAMP PAPER DULY SIGNED BY RENEWAL STUDENT AND PARENT. NOTARY NOT REQUIRED)