Indian Overseas Bank (IOB) has been issued the notification for the recruitment of 1500 Probationary Officers inInstitute of Banking and Personal Selection are eligible for these vacancies.Interested and Eligible candidates have to submit the Online Application form 2012 from 30-03-2012 to 19-04-2012.you can have the complete details JMG Scale-I. Those candidates have the valid score card of the IBPS CWE PO/MT exam
Apply Online: Apply Online
Number of Vacancies: 1500
- Probationary Officers (PO) (JMGS-I): Total Posts – 1500 (UR-736, OBC-392, SC-223, ST-149)
- Pay Scale: JMG-I – Rs.14500-25700.00
- Age: 21-30 years as on 01/07/2011
- Qualification: (a) Graduation with minimum 60% Marks.(55% Marks for SC/ST/PC category) (b) Computer literacy shall be an essential qualification, which the candidate must either possess before or acquire within six months of joining the Bank. (c) Diploma in Banking & Finance (DBF) from Indian Institute of Banking and Finance (IIBF) is a desirable qualification besides the above entry level qualification.
- Application Fee: Rs.200.00 (Rs.50.00 for SC/ST/PWD candidates) in cash at the any of the IOB and take candidate’s copy of Payment Receipt Challan.
How to Apply: Apply Online at IOB’s web site between 30/03/2012 and 19/04/2012.
Visit http://www.iob.in/Careers.aspx for all the details of Probationary Officers vacancy and online submission of application.
Application fee is Rs. 50/- for SC / ST / PWD category Candidates and Rs. 200/- for other category candidates.
Opening Date for Online Registration: 30-03-2012
Closing Date for Online Registration: 19-04-2012
Payment of Application Fee: 30-03-2012 to 19-04-2012
Tentative Interview Dates: May/June 2012