MP PET 2012 Application Form Status
Madhya Pradesh Pre-Engineering Test (PET) is an all India level entrance exam that is conducted by Madhya Pradesh & its for admission to B.E., B.Tech, B.Arch courses in various technical institutes in Madhya Pradesh. Mostly Madhya Pradesh engineering college depends on the MP PET admission score. Madhya Pradesh Pre Engineering Test (MP PET) has been started form 28 March 2012. The qualification you needed to appear in exam is, you must have 10+2 pass degree with Maths, Physics, Chemistry and English subjects (minimum 55% marks). This examination will take place in the month of May 2012. Click here for MP PET 2012 Application Form Status.
Click Here to : Check MP PET 2012 Application Status
MP-PET 2012 Contact Details
|Address||Director Directorate of Technical Education (DTE)
Satpura Bhavan, IVth Floor,
Madhya Pradesh India.
|Phone||(O) 5203801 (R) 2430865|
|Test Period||Madhya Pradesh Pre Engineering Test (MP-PET 2012) is generally held in Month of May|
|Last Year Date||1st week of May, 2011|
|This Year Date||Fourth week of May 2012|
MP-PET 2012 Eligibility
- Students should pass in 10+2 scheme of MP Board of Secondary Education or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English securing 55% marks in aggregate.
- Compartmental candidates are not considered.
- Candidates who have appeared in the final year exam are also eligible.
- Age of Candidates must be not more than 21 years on October 1 of the year of admission.
MP-PET 2012 Exam Pattern
- It consists of objective type multiple choice questions in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry (300 marks each).
- Medium of the exam is English.
- There is no negative marking in this test.
MP-PET 2012 Courses
- Bachelor of Engineering (BE)
- Bachelor of Architecture (BArch)
- Bachelor of Technology (BTech) (Agril Engg)
- Bachelor of Technology (BTech) (Dairy Tech)
MP-PET 2012 Fees Details
Candidates will submit the application form only online either through “http://www.vyapam.nic.in” or “http://www.mponline.gov.in” on payment of fee Rs. 600/-(300/- for SC/ST) along with additional Rs.50/- (online service charges), by credit card or cash payment.